Thursday, December 20, 2012

Questions

Let's take a familiar sentence to us..'I GO'...(Me Ca Me)How to make it a question sentence? 'Do I go'. Just add a 'O' in the beginning.

O Me Ca me (ஓ மே ச மே )(ओ मे च मे ). For the symbol of O we will re-use the familiar question mark
?. So in our language, question mark shall be placed in the beginning of the question.

 -Will you go

Now introducing few more verbs
(for senses)

I see - Me Pa me      (மே  ப மே )   (मे प मे )
I hear - Me Pi me      (மே  பி மே ) (मे  पि मे )
I smell - Me Pu me    (மே பு மே )   (मे पु मे )
I talk - me Pe me       (மே பெ மே ) (मे  पे मे )
I feel - Me Po me      (மே பொ மே ) (मे पो मे )

symbol is given below for all variations.


 Now, for sense organs we will modify their corresponding verbs.

Eye - to see -Pa Paa - பபா
Nose - to smell -Pu poo- புபூ
Ear - to hear -Pi pee -பிபீ
mouth - to talk -pe Pe -பெபே
Skin - to feel - po Po-பொபோ

their corresponding symbols would be as below:



A few questions:

Does she talk ? - O vee pe vee? - ஓ  வீ பெ வீ
Does it see ? - O to pa to ? - ஓ தோ ப தோ
Did we smell ? - O vai bu vai ? -ஓ  வை பு3 வை

Will he hear? - O va pee  va ? -ஓ வா பீ வா
Did you feel (p) - O te bo te ? -ஓ தே பொ3 தே

Exercise: Write the symbols for the above questions.

Defining What, when, where, who, how and why

What - Saa -ஸா
When -Su -ஸூ
Where- See -ஸீ
Who -Se -ஸே
Why - Sai -சை
How -So -ஸோ

Symbols are shown below: they are based on triangle.




This and that

This -E -ஈ
That -Aa -ஆ

Symbols are shown below:


What's this - E Saa? - ஈ ஸா ?
What's that - Aa Saa ? -ஆ ஸா ?
How did you go? - Tu So ja tu ? - து  ஸோ ஜ து
How will you go ? - Tu So Caa tu? - து ஸோ சா து
When did you eat? -Tu Su ga tu?   - து  ஸூ க3 து
When will she eat? -Vee Su Kaa vee? - வீ சூ கா வீ
Why do they see? -Ve Sai Pa Ve?   -வே சை ப வே
Where did he talk? -Vaa See be Vaa? -வா ஸீ பெ3 வா



Be -  Sat... (  ஸத்) (ஸதே) (ஸதோ) (सत) (सते) (सतो )

Iam - Me Sat me       I was - Me sate me           I will be - Me sato Me
you are -Tu Sat tu     You were - Tu sate tu         U wil be - Tu Sato Tu
They are - Te sat te   They were - Te sate te       They wil be - Te Sato te
He is - Va sat va       He was - Va sate va           He wil be - Va Sato vaa
She is - Vee sat vee  She was - vee sate vee       She will be - Vee Sato Vee
it is -Tho sat tho        it was - Tho sate tho         It will be - Tho sato tho


Symbols are shown below:
Few more examples:

where is she - Vee See Sat vee
Where is he - Va see sat va
Where are you? tu see sat tu
Where are they? - ve se sat ve
How is it? So tho sat tho
who is he ?- Se Va Sat va?
Who was she ?- Se vee Sate vee?
Who will they be? - Se ve Sato ve
How are you? - So tu Sat tu?
How were you? -So tu sate tu
What is it - Sa tho Sat tho?


No comments:

Post a Comment