Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Usage of three tenses.

We now take up a simple verb Go which is already defined . 'Ca' . Remember its symbol??? ah?
I go - Me Ca Me (மே ச மே ) (मे च मे ) means I go. Simple present tense

Now for I went and I will go ..

Me Ja Me - I went - the soft form of ca is Ja   - मे ज मे - மே ஜ மே

Me Caa Me - I wil go - extend Ca and we will get Caa  - मे चा मे -மே சா மே

And, what about symbol? simple...we have defined a symbol for I go already. Now simply place a dot above it which means I went. Place a dot below it which means I will go...:)

See below....


This rule will be invariably same for all other verbs, of course there will be some exceptions. I mean, for example, if there is a word corresponding to a verb, say run , and it is defined as ,say, Ra. I run means Me ra me.so there is no soft form for Ra. so what do we say for I ran? for I will run no problem. it is Me Raa me.
what to say for I ran? Think....:):):):):)

now, we will invent a verb for EAT. it is KA.what would be the symbol? :) for eating? just place a mouth (Stroke) inside the head (round)...:):)

 Me ka me means I eat. மே க மே -मे  क मे 
Me ga me means I ate - மே க3 மே -मे  ग मे 
Me kaa me means I will eat.-மே  கா  மே -मे का मे 

similarly Thu ka thu means you eat - தூ க தூ 
Thu ga thu means you ate-தூ க3 தூ 
Thu kaa thu means you will eat- தூ கா தூ 

See below for all variations ...

Meet U in another post


No comments:

Post a Comment